Author Topic: rear door hinges  (Read 15759 times)

neil m

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
rear door hinges
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 11:44:02 PM »
so next we fitted the floor with a little help from a joiner pal of mine, i bought a battery box from towsure as they a third of the price from other places i priced it, we fitted a large water tank on the starboard side which was a storage tank from a local plumbers merchant i had now bought some second hand caravan interiors and had a hot water heater so thats why i went for the large tank, also on the port side i fitted the 240 volt breaker box, and glued on some conduits to run the wiring like john. we fitted a shurflow pump and the steering cable.

neil m

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
Re: rear door hinges
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2006, 09:56:22 PM »
we next fitted th bulkheads and made up the toilet compartment, then fitted the sink and stove and hot water heater,i made a space for a coolbox and then made the helmsmans seat

neil m

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2006, 10:01:56 PM »
on the starboard side i decided to copy john nelsons desighn and fitted a single bunk at the rear i lined it with foam  as we intend to use this locker for sleeping bags etc.

neil m

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2006, 12:01:30 AM »
I fitted a transom onto the rear for the outboard, i made it removeable so you can gain easy access when on land or using as a caravan, i bought a fuel tank that would fit on the step just in front of the outboard. all seems to work well.