Author Topic: CARABOAT WANTED  (Read 502 times)

Retrocaravanclub

• Free User
    • View Profile
CARABOAT WANTED
« on: April 08, 2018, 03:13:14 PM »
Hello guys, Iím new to the forum and the chairman and founder of the Retro Caravan club. We have a few Caraboat in the club and after seeing Frog Prince owned by Ben and Michele this weekend I would really like to own one. If you have one for sale or know of one for sale you can contact me at Chairman@retrocaravanclub.co.uk

michael-griffin

• Free User
    • View Profile
Re: CARABOAT WANTED
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 05:34:49 PM »
Welcome to the  forum  Mr or Mrs Retrocaravanclub ?.
There is a phenomena which means if you drive a Smart car or VW, infact any brand  you see loads of them on the roads which you didnít notice before, sadly its not the case with Caraboats or Caracruisers the other phrase that springs to mind is ďHens TeethĒ  Philís the best one at spotting them and he always posts on here, so keep watching if we get wind of one we do the same.
best wishes
Mick G

neil m

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 10:23:06 PM »
Hi Retrocaravanclub.
Sadly boats only seem to come up for sale when someone has passed away these days, keep your eye on e bay as that's where the tend to surface. Caracruisers seem to come up now and again on there too.
Best of luck,
Neil..

Retrocaravanclub

• Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 02:26:00 PM »
Ofcourse we have to wait a long time for great things to come along, I have many vehicles from the 1930s to 1980s which I have waited a long time for and had to chase them. Iím prepared to wait for the right one also :)