Author Topic: on gumtree  (Read 910 times)

Caracruising

• Free User
    • View Profile
Pike Lock Boat
@Caracruising Facebook/Twitter

phil riley

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
Re: on gumtree
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 04:36:54 PM »
Hi,very interested.Any idea how to contact the advertiser without having to register with gumtree?

michael-griffin

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 06:27:10 PM »
Hi Phil, you dont register with Gumtree to enquire you just fill in your email address or make a new one your provider must allow you to have more than one? I'm with virgin and I get 10, 8 of which I use and the other 2 I change when I have finished with them.
9,500 seem very expensive even for a nice example like this one, I can't remember one going for more than 3,000.
best wishes
Mick G

phil riley

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 07:06:53 PM »
Hi Mick,I agree it seems a bit pricey,but it`s not too far from us,so may be worth a look.I`m not very computer savvy and wouldn`t know how to make a new email.I can`t figure why I can`t just contact the seller without all that fuss.

michael-griffin

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 08:17:16 PM »
Hi Phil, I just tried to contact the seller "Paul" to get a phone number for you but the advert no longer exists ?.
but at that price you could buy a Wilderness Beaver on a trailer easy launch and recovery, Neil will tell you all about them when he returns from his holiday.
This Caracruiser may be a scam as I had a text telling me it was on "spock" for sale at 9500, I didn't reply!!
Best wishes
Mick G
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 08:20:43 PM by michael-griffin »

phil riley

• Premium Supporter
  • Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 09:19:03 PM »
OK Mick,thanks for that and the heads up.It was only out of interest really anyway.

Retrocaravanclub

• Free User
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2018, 10:53:28 AM »
Regarding username on here ' Petronella ' - Caracruiser for sale for 10,500 in Derbyshire - Paul / Petronella

Friends of mine recently went to view a Caracruiser this chap was selling, In good order although not original, It was on ebay at the end of April for 3,250ono - Knowing this, and seeing her up for sale 2 weeks later for 9,500, they figured there would be movement in the price, after all there was very little change! Whilst rooting through the paperwork that was coming with the boat, there was a receipt for the sale of the caracruiser for 3,100. They offered 5,000.00 - The seller became unnecessarily rude when they stated that would be a 1900 profit, and then the owner went on to increase the price to 10,500 - This is for sale on Gumtree and Shpock as 'Cabin Cruiser' - Paul also has lots of 'Wanted' adverts for Caracruisers and Caraboats on this forum, on gumtree and elsewhere. I hope this is useful information.